Friday, January 11, 2013

A Whole New Year!

     My blog has been looking pretty "political" lately, I know. I didn't mean for it to, but the world has been pretty political for the past few months, and my life has been somewhat embroiled in that so this blog has reflected that. Of course, I have no real direction that this blog goes in anyway.

     I'm now gearing up for my second semester in college. I'm getting into some more fun classes this semester...classes like "Intro to computer graphics" and "Fundamentals of design", also "digital imaging". I hope to keep up on this blog on a regular basis just the same, and maybe what I learn in class will be making it's way here as well. I've been using more of my own artwork on the blog lately, both to get more practice in and to become more confident in displaying what I create. With the added benefit being that if I create it myself, I know there's no question about my using it copyright-wise!

     

No comments: