Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My newest project...

At the moment, I'm working on a mech for an alternate universe I've been working on for awhile. In this universe, it's the mid-1940's and W.W. II is still being waged. History has progressed a little differently in this world though, and technology is both more advanced, and stranger. The mech I'm working on pictured above is the first one that has been fielded by the Nazi's, who hold a technical advantage over the the Allies. It's not so much used on the battlefield at this point, as it is used to police and intimidate conquered urban areas. I'm still working on textures at this time, I'm pretty happy with what I've got done so far, I just need to finish the texturing of the legs. I'll post an update as soon as I've gotten some more done!

No comments: