Thursday, August 31, 2006

Had a great day!

Just wanted to post what a great day I had today. I didn't try to do too much on my day off, instead, I concentrated on what I enjoy doing. Did laundry, cleaned and organized the bedroom, washed the dishes in the kitchen sink...yes, these things make me happy. I turned on comcast internet radio and blasted the 70's station, listening to classics from Elton John's "Rocket-man", to E.L.O.'s "It's magic".

I wanted to go ahead and try and have a nice day today since tomorrow I've got to go out to the grocery store, and that's always a trip to HELL anymore! It'll take me at least two hours just to wind down after that. I don't know what's happened to the world that makes going to the grocery store such a horrible experience anymore. I remember trips to the grocery store with my mom when I was growing up as a wonderful time. It just seems like these days you're just as likely to have someone run over you with their cart as to say hello to you.

No comments: