Thursday, December 06, 2012

Google? What Have You Done To My YouTube?!

Do you use YouTube? Have you looked lately at what Google has done to the YouTube homepage?! I can't believe that they think they've, "IMPROVED" something that had nothing wrong with it! I thought at first that something had gone seriously, horribly wrong with my computer. No, that wasn't it, maybe, I thought to myself, YouTube has been hacked by some nefarious Chinese hackers. No, it turns out that the people at YouTube thought in their infinite wisdom that everyone would like to look at a YouTube homepage that looks like it had been pulled out of the mid-90's from a Geo-cities website!

I can't believe that they seriously think I'm going to go to YouTube on a daily basis and look at that horrible, white hideous mess that they call a homepage! It hurts my eyes just to look at it for more than a few seconds. The thing is, I've been a member of YouTube since 2006, and have put up nearly 80 videos myself. I couldn't tell you how much I use YouTube on a daily basis. If they insist on keeping that horrible mockery of a homepage, I'm going to have to convert myself to a Vimeo person.

I'm sending out a plea right now to those in charge at YouTube. Please, please put the homepage back the way it was. There is no way in HELL that you could possibly believe that monstrosity looks like a website that anyone would want to look at. I'm serious YouTube. I will pull all my videos and go to Vimeo if that is what it takes. What you now call a homepage is nothing but a hot mess of fecal matter that doesn't have anyplace on internet of this century!

No comments: