Wednesday, July 19, 2006

July 19,06



I don't know why, but I feel like 'crap' today! Which is a terrible thing seeing as how Thursday and Friday are my weekend. Today was the last day of the work-week for me, and I'd much rather be enjoying my time. I can't say the week was particularly rough either, just another five days down.
Above is an image I created recently for a contest at a 3-D modeling forum I'm a member of. The theme of the contest was to create a sci-fi container that could hold something of a dangerous or toxic nature. I didn't win, but just participating in the contest helped me to hone my skills. I was planning to make my posts much more interesting (don't we always!), but it's kind of hard to do that when you feel like somebody has flushed you down the toilet. I'll come back tomorrow with something a little more interesting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.