Monday, May 25, 2015

Another long hiatus!

Hello!
Never thought I'd be back, huh?  I just realized that it's been pretty much forever since the last time I've even thought about my blog here, let alone posted anything! Winter and Spring of 2015 was just so incredibly busy. I finished up my last semester of college and graduated, for one thing! Yes, I'm now an officially graduated and unemployed graphic designer. Probably only one of thousands who can say that in my home state alone, let alone the entire country.

I was just sitting here, waiting to get tired enough to fall asleep and thought of this blog and decided to pop in and write down something at least. I have been fairly busy on Youtube, I've sort of converted my Youtube channel into a "let's play" channel. I mostly play an indie game called, "7 Days to Die", a post-apocalyptic zombie horde survival game. Although I do occasionally throw in some other games like GTA V and Spintires!

I'm enjoying life, and looking forward to hopefully finding a job soon in my newly minted career. I have purchased a new computer which I should be getting this Wednesday, as I type this on my laptop. I've been a laptop only person for about the past 6 to 7 years, and decided that playing higher-end games like GTA V needed a higher-end computer. My laptop is a very nice one, that I'll continue to use for my graphic design needs, but I thought it would be best to separate my gaming and work needs, and the gaming really needs to be on a desktop, and the graphic design work is perfectly suited to a mobile platform like a laptop.

Well, not much more to say, other than I'll try and stop in here once in awhile and say "HI", in case anyone is interest below you'll find links to my online portfolio and to my Youtube channel in case you want to check out any of my "let's plays"!

Online Portfolio

My Let's Play Channel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) sounds like you're doing good. I hope i have luck finding a job involving my degree too when I graduate. Good luck with finding something, hopefully you don't have to move to find one..