Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A close shave...



How many blades does a razor really need? They advertise these razor blades with 4, 5, even 6 blades, and moistening bars and comfort grip handles, yet they're worse than the twin-blade razors that I used to use twenty years ago and more. I used to be able to buy bic twin-blade razors for a decent price and only occasionally did I end up with a cut on my face or neck.

It doesn't seem to matter how much money I spend on a razor these days, I can cut my face or neck with them on the FIRST use! It doesn't even have to be the second or third time, but the first time I use a brand new razor, I end up cutting myself. I'd be happier if they'd just go back to having just 1 or 2 blades on a razor, and make them good blades again. I think they must have had to cut back on the quality of the blades in return for doubling and tripling the number of blades per razor!

No comments: