Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Still spinning my wheels...

Wow! I keep thinking that eventually I'm going to put my "blogging" hat back on and keep up with this. So far, I obviously haven't. Nor have I produced a video blog in forever. I'm not sure why, other than plain old laziness or procrastination...is there even a difference between the two?

Neither have I gotten back into my 3-D modeling either. I keep saying that I'm going to, and I have every intention of carrying through with it, but somehow, I just don't seem to make it through that last bit of push to actually do it. I did manage to play all the way through Modern Warfare 2 the other day, surprising my son. He said he didn't think I'd finish it. So I guess that I've at least accomplished something, if you can call finishing a video game an accomplishment that is. ;p

No comments: