Friday, May 15, 2009

So what’s up with global warming?

By now, anyone who reads this blog should know that I believe the whole global warming thing is just a big conspiracy to herd society into certain directions and to line the pockets of special interest groups…but I’d still like to know what the government would put forth as it’s evidence for global warming.  I mean, what’s up with the extremely cool extended spring that we’re experiencing?  If global warming is such a threat to our well-beings, why aren’t we all sweltering right now in tropical heat? 

As I sit here writing this on almost the exact middle of the month of May, it’s a balmy 64 degrees fahrenheit.  When I left at about 7:30am to take my son to work I was actually wearing a sweater.  Let’s face it people, there is no such thing as global warming.  There is only climate change, which happens all the time and cannot be altered through human intervention.  So the next time someone asks you open up your wallet and fork over hard-earned money to save the polar bears, or reduce your “carbon footprint”, tell them to stick it where the sun doesn’t shine, you know, right underneath those expensive solar panels you just had installed on the roof of your house.

No comments: