Friday, April 27, 2007

My new toy!

How long has the Sony PSP been out now? About three years I think. I believe it came out in 2004. I finally managed to get one, I just had to wait it out until I could pick one up refurbished for $129.

It's great! I got it from Tigerdirect.com, a great online shopping place for anything electronic! My wonderful wife bought me a 2gb memory stick duo card for it, and I picked up Madden NFL 07 just the other day. Now I can play my Colt's anytime, anywhere I want to. :D

Of course, not everything has been coming up roses the last few days. I decided just the other day that our refrigerator is on it's last leg. It's barely keeping stuff in the freezer frozen, and the fridge section is barely cool anymore. I just bought a replacement fridge from Bestbuy, but it won't be delivered for about another three weeks! So hopefully our fridge lasts that long, if not, I guess I'll be buying lots of ice from the supermarket and using styrofoam coolers until the new fridge gets here. I can't complain though, as the fridge we have now has lasted almost 17 years!

No comments: