Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My New Obsession


Who would think that driving a tractor/trailer rig around Europe would make for a fun game?! I've been curious about the game European Truck Simulator 2 for awhile now, and decided the other day to get it from Steam, since it was on sale for 50% off. Wow! Am I glad I got this game. It is sooo much fun, and I'm not even sure why! Literally, you drive loads of cargo from one European city to another, making money and buying upgrades for your truck. It's sooo addictive though. And a truly beautiful game. I've got the graphics mostly turned up to high and am playing it at 1920x1080 resolution. I've already logged in 7 hours of play just since yesterday.

I've mostly been traveling around Germany and France, and have just stopped in at Geneve Switzerland to drop off a load of cargo. I've found that I hate driving in England, it's just so confusing trying to drive on the opposite side of the road, it just makes no sense! France and Germany drive on the proper side of the road at least! Well, gotta get back on the road, there's a smokie on my tail and I've gotta lose him!

No comments: