Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Door, now available on Amazon for your Kindle device!


If you like short story fiction in the vein of Rod Serling's "Twilight Zone", you may like my new book just published on the Amazon Kindle Store called "The Door". At only 99cents it's a bargain!

The book includes 3 short stories and a poem. The first story is "All About Family", which I've actually written at least 3 times! The first time, at least 10 or more years ago. I've loved this story from the beginning, (which is probably why I've re-written it again and again). The second story is called "That Old Black Magic", and is the shortest of the 3. I wrote it just a week ago for an online contest, but it wasn't supposed to be longer than 600 words. It came out at around 847 and I just couldn't make myself chop it up to try and force it into fewer words. That's when I decided to finish the third story, "The Door", which I've been working on for a year or so off and on and put all 3 stories into a book for the Kindle.

I also pre-faced the book with a poem I'd written probably about 5 years ago, since I didn't know what else to do with it :-)

No comments: