Sunday, October 04, 2009

Fantastic news!


I've been pretty lazy lately about posting new info here, but it's been pretty busy lately in my defense. I've finally got great news to impart. Our offer on our dream house was accepted! Not only that, but since then I've gotten my mortgage paperwork in and now we're only waiting for the appraisal to be done which is happening tomorrow afternoon. Then it's just waiting on the underwriters to finish all they're paperwork. We've got a tentative closing date of October 21st. There's a slight threat of the closing date getting pushed back a little further though. Hopefully that doesn't happen though, we're really looking forward to getting moved in and starting what we're calling "part 2" of our lives.

2 comments:

Greg Hughes said...

This is FANTASTIC NEWS! I am so happy for you and Lisa!

Shawareness said...

Congrats ! I am Happy for you. I hope everything works out exactly as you wish with extra goodies and beneficial outcomes that you may not yet see, wish, or dare to have hoped for yet. Alix