Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Sad Ending...

Well, the Colts' season has come to an ending, and it was as climactic as it was disappointing. The San Diego Chargers defeated the Colts in an overtime 'squeaker'. Nearly all the Colts games this season came down to the finish line, and were decided by mere points. Last nights' season ender was no different, actually going past the finish line before coming to an ending. The final score was 23 - 17. I will say that the game was a fantastic one. It was a nail-biter all the way, with several lead changes. Both teams played extremely well, unfortunately the Chargers played just a hair better, or they were luckier. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I found your blogger site thru your YouTube site. I wanted to drop you a note via YouTube but couldn't find a way to do it.

Yeah, that Colts game sucked, and now with talk of a coaching change, that'll suck too.

Anyway, I assumed from what I saw on your YouTube video you had the "odd occurance" somewhere in Indiana. I'd love to hear about it. Could you contact me at www.indianabigfoot.com ?

Thanks.