Saturday, January 06, 2007

A conversation with myself today...

Today, I wasn't feeling right, and was doodling on some paper while at work. I started writing down what I was thinking and wound up having a conversation with myself (as crazy as that sounds). Here it is from beginning to end;

Tired

I am unhappy...

I love my wife.
I love my son.
I have a good home.

Why am I unhappy?

I tolerate my job.
I tolerate my co-workers.
I tolerate my place in life.

What is my place in life?

I don't know...

I hate that I don't know what I'm supposed to do with my life!

I hate that everything I seem to do seems to be for nothing!

I hate that time keeps passing regardless of the fact that I seem to only spin my wheels!

I'm depressed...

Why?

Because life has no meaning.

What does life mean to me?

Work to make money...

Why?

Spend money to have home, food and some extras.

Is this enough?

No

If no, where do I find more meaning to life?

Religion?

NO!!

Community involvement?

Probably not...

Self-improvement?

How?

Use a talent maybe?

Writing, drawing, computer modeling...

I want people to see the visions in my head!!!!! (as scary as that is)

Work on self-improvement in all these areas so I can get my message and vision out there. That's why I started blogging...now I just need my own original content out there!

Self-improvement = Happiness


Sometimes I think it just helps to write your own thoughts down, even a conversation with yourself, it gives you a chance to really look deep inside and get more focus on what's going on inside.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Welcome to a midlife crisis. Good to have you along. Now I'll have someone to talk too. LOL